(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wuthering Heights

I'm halfway through Wuthering Heights,I've been reading it all day. I'll probably be finished by tomorrow, and I promise I'll post a review!

1 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do read a lot, Bookworm Girl, and I like your opinions. You do have a lot of blogs, but I like this one the best. You must be in the UK from little spelling differences than we use in the US. One of my favorite (favourite?) authors is Roald Dahl, and I've read most of his books, and liked Boy the best. I'm on my 4th Harry Potter for the summer so far. I'll be interested to see what you have to write about Wuthering Heights, and yes, you must be a speed reader!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home